Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Minecraft Server Host!
Video of the Week
Latest topics
» CityCraft Back Up
Arena 11 entry EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:45 am by BenjoFTW

» Possibilities on restarting CityCraft again..
Arena 11 entry EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm by BenjoFTW

» Greetings friends.
Arena 11 entry EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:48 pm by BenjoFTW

» Tekkit Server WhiteList
Arena 11 entry EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am by tkdwilbur

» CityCraft is back! READ
Arena 11 entry EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 pm by gnr75

» Aces, if you can see this please take a minute to read.
Arena 11 entry EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 pm by gnr75

» THIS IS AN OUTDATED WEBSITE!!! INFOMATION HERE
Arena 11 entry EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 pm by yugiohsecret

» New Awesome Server
Arena 11 entry EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 pm by cheddar_7

» This server is dead
Arena 11 entry EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:08 am by kentuckybadfish3

Arena 11 entry

2 posters

Go down

Arena 11 entry Empty Arena 11 entry

Post  WolfMan852 Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:56 am

I finished the arena i promised to make on the server! (not the forums, someone beat me to it .A.)

Its a mansion theme, practically a luigi's mansion replica with PvP features with the spawn points around the mansion's yard, no special cornucopia that everyone can run to, just run in, find a room with a chest, gear up if you can, and go through the mansion battling everyone inside

Many effective strategies can be used here, such as the sneak technique to hide in rooms and wait for those foolish enough to come in, the almost non-lit atmosphere adds to the tense feeling that you might be followed, or that another player searching for items like you is right around the corner.

I tested it with a few of my friends and they say that they enjoyed it, and i have the zip file right here for you Ace if you wanna make some edits to it (if you'll use it anyways)

A basic description of the arena's exterior is a fenced in arena, no dome since players can't really jump over the stone barrier. There are two yards and a roof area that if you wish you could add chests to ( i put a secret spot in there with a jackpot area just like in luigi's mansion) and there are 14 spawn points, however if you feel that more spots would be better, Ace, i recommend adding them to the roof since i wanted to do that first when i was adding the spawns

I think that its gonna be a nice surprise for the players when they see the exterior of the mansion, and im sure that lots of them are going to be exclaiming "Luigi's Mansion!" once it opens, and i think that it'll be nice to have a more tense arena with the rest of them.

Hopefully you'll like it Ace and if its possible could you keep it night in the arena? At least keep it dark and creepy so players can feel even more stalked outside the mansion.

Thanks for checking this out!
-WolfMan852, Helper and active player

Download-Zip file (first time uploading a map, so i might cover it in fail, if i did i hope you can use it fine in the end)
http://www.mediafire.com/?5b6bbi5o7jpgzx3

Last edited by WolfMan852 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just explaining why there might be issues with the map)
WolfMan852
WolfMan852
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Arena 11 entry Empty Re: Arena 11 entry

Post  JayJayez115 Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 am

This map is amazing! I checked out the map to see if it looked like the Mansion from the game, and, it actually brought those old days when I was playing the GameCube BACK TO LIFE!

I started playing Luigi's Mansion and everything seemed perfectly the same. Nice building Wolf! One thing I found interesting was a weird bed looking thing in the little girl ghost room. The beds had no pillow, and it was all of the red blanket. Mind teaching me how to do that?

A problem that might be annoying to some players is that mobs will spawn inside the Mansion. I know creepers won't do damage, but what about zombies and their new AI?
Some people hate that door smashing sound, and the idea of it being dark and the feeling to get stalked are really good! But the zombies are annoying sometimes..

Overall, the map is really amazing, and I think you should post it in Minecraft Forums or something and make it in to a Custom Adventure Map! Hopes this gets into the Hunger Games..

-Jay

JayJayez115
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan852 Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:37 pm

thanks jay, yeah the bed thing was something my friend did, i couldln't do it myself but i'll ask him later when he's back from canada.

The mob thing... yeah sorry dude can't do much about that, but i think ace can do something about the mobs appearing inside the arenas.

Thanks for checking it out jay, and hope to see you on the server soon!
WolfMan852
WolfMan852
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down