Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Minecraft Server Host!
Video of the Week
Latest topics
» CityCraft Back Up
Unjust ban without a good reason in MO EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:45 am by BenjoFTW

» Possibilities on restarting CityCraft again..
Unjust ban without a good reason in MO EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm by BenjoFTW

» Greetings friends.
Unjust ban without a good reason in MO EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:48 pm by BenjoFTW

» Tekkit Server WhiteList
Unjust ban without a good reason in MO EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am by tkdwilbur

» CityCraft is back! READ
Unjust ban without a good reason in MO EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 pm by gnr75

» Aces, if you can see this please take a minute to read.
Unjust ban without a good reason in MO EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 pm by gnr75

» THIS IS AN OUTDATED WEBSITE!!! INFOMATION HERE
Unjust ban without a good reason in MO EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 pm by yugiohsecret

» New Awesome Server
Unjust ban without a good reason in MO EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 pm by cheddar_7

» This server is dead
Unjust ban without a good reason in MO EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:08 am by kentuckybadfish3

Unjust ban without a good reason in MO

+2
kentuckybadfish3
0reoven0m
6 posters

Go down

Unjust ban without a good reason in MO Empty Unjust ban without a good reason in MO

Post  0reoven0m Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Was this on the main server or the Hunger Games Server?: Yes (tekkit now)
======================
IGN --------------------------: oreovenom
Date of ban -----------------: 8/2/2012
Who issued the ban? -------: I'm not sure but I think it was NateBexx.
Other -----------------------: I think it was for "Advertising" my own server which I don't have, I clearly stated that if there was another restart I "wanted" to start my own whitelisted server inwhich only friends can come with hamachi. I don't have a server and Playcity hasn't reset. I am not sure why I was banned If I never said an IP or even used MSG. There won't be any proof unless nate shows a screeny that doesn't show something I said. If he shows screenshots I want to see THE WHOLE conversation. I never said an Ip or a website or even a skype name. I simply said " I want". Thank you for your time.

0reoven0m

Back to top Go down

Unjust ban without a good reason in MO Empty Re: Unjust ban without a good reason in MO

Post  kentuckybadfish3 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 pm

oreo i agree i was on when this happened and you were talking and said you wanted to make your own tekkie server to play on until playcitycraft was fixed. Stating nothing about an ip just you wanted to play tekkit while playcitycraft was down.

Last edited by kentuckybadfish3 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

kentuckybadfish3
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Unjust ban without a good reason in MO Empty Impatient

Post  0reoven0m Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 pm

I wish someone would at least just talk to me here and tell me why I'm banned. Someone I know told me it wasn't because of that. IF it wasn't this than I honestly have no idea what happened. I wish I had more patience Sad

0reoven0m

Back to top Go down

Unjust ban without a good reason in MO Empty I'm sorry

Post  0reoven0m Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:22 am

I'm sorry , I don't know what I did but If I got myself banned and ignored by the staff than it must have been something serious. I know that none of the staff like me and I have given Nate a good reason not to but It was not intention, I just felt like I was being treated in an unjust matter. That doesn't matter though I just want to tell NateBexx or Alkamaholic or whoever banned me sorry for whatever I did, Sorry for If I did something to offend you guys. I don't know if I deserve this ban or not but I'm sure you guys will take care of it in a way that is fair to all. Thanks guys, and again...Sorry.

0reoven0m

Back to top Go down

Unjust ban without a good reason in MO Empty hey oreo

Post  D3AdLy_Peanuts Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:40 pm

hey oreo this is D3AdLy_Peanuts(the one who u helped builed a base for) the person who banned us was clearly unfair. he banned me for just saying that there were no tekkit items. i only said it twice to my friends.
D3AdLy_Peanuts
D3AdLy_Peanuts

Back to top Go down

Unjust ban without a good reason in MO Empty Re: Banned

Post  0reoven0m Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Yea...But still Razz Maybe that person was just not having a good day. Maybe he had something wrong and he was angry and had to vent out some pent up aggression

0reoven0m

Back to top Go down

Unjust ban without a good reason in MO Empty Re: Unjust ban without a good reason in MO

Post  Nate Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:10 pm

0reoven0m wrote:Was this on the main server or the Hunger Games Server?: Yes (tekkit now)
======================
IGN --------------------------: oreovenom
Date of ban -----------------: 8/2/2012
Who issued the ban? -------: I'm not sure but I think it was NateBexx.
Other -----------------------: I think it was for "Advertising" my own server which I don't have, I clearly stated that if there was another restart I "wanted" to start my own whitelisted server inwhich only friends can come with hamachi. I don't have a server and Playcity hasn't reset. I am not sure why I was banned If I never said an IP or even used MSG. There won't be any proof unless nate shows a screeny that doesn't show something I said. If he shows screenshots I want to see THE WHOLE conversation. I never said an Ip or a website or even a skype name. I simply said " I want". Thank you for your time.
You have been unbanned. The servers are currently down for maintenance.

Nate
Webmaster Admin
Webmaster Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  0reoven0m Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Thank you so much nate!

0reoven0m

Back to top Go down

Post  0reoven0m Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:47 pm

I tried logging in and even if it was still whitelist I was still banned Razz

0reoven0m

Back to top Go down

Unjust ban without a good reason in MO Empty Ok ummmm

Post  0reoven0m Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:17 am

Wasn't I supposed to be unbanned already? I am still banned. When I try to log in it says "The ban hammer has spoken!"

0reoven0m

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 am

Only Tekkit Server is up. HG is down
Ace
Ace
Admin
Admin

http://www.forum.playcitycraft.com

Back to top Go down

Unjust ban without a good reason in MO Empty Tekkit?

Post  0reoven0m Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Tekkit is the one im trying to login to, My little brother used my account and cheated on HG. When I login to tekkit or try anyways it gives me the ban message.

0reoven0m

Back to top Go down

Post  kentuckybadfish3 Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:24 pm

maybe your still ip banned...

kentuckybadfish3
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovepop25 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:32 am

IGN --------------------------:ilovepop25
Date of ban -----------------:08/08/2012
Who issued the ban? -------: Ace
Other -----------------------:this is the best tekkit server i have ever played on and when it went down me and my friend looked for 4 days and found nothing as epic as your server and i know that i kept smiting that guy at spawn and it was for jokes but if i get unbanned/pardoned i will never kill people at spawn again. Very Happy

ilovepop25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down