Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Minecraft Server Host!
Video of the Week
Latest topics
» A tribute to CityCraft, and Aces.
The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 8:09 am by yugiohsecret

» CityCraft Back Up
The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:45 am by BenjoFTW

» Possibilities on restarting CityCraft again..
The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm by BenjoFTW

» Greetings friends.
The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:48 pm by BenjoFTW

» Tekkit Server WhiteList
The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am by tkdwilbur

» CityCraft is back! READ
The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 pm by gnr75

» Aces, if you can see this please take a minute to read.
The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 pm by gnr75

» THIS IS AN OUTDATED WEBSITE!!! INFOMATION HERE
The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 pm by yugiohsecret

» New Awesome Server
The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 pm by cheddar_7

The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of.

2 posters

Go down

The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. Empty The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of.

Post  vareekasame Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:28 am

After many trail and error, I figure out how to customise the iron block protection plugin. You need to place the block on a corner of your stuff then get a pickaxe and hold shift then left click it. Then it will turn into glass now you need to go to the opposite corner and left click it like when you are using the res. it will mkae a cge of glass showing the area that is selected. Now go back to the iron block and shift left click again and VOLA you are done. That all i figure for now

vareekasame

Back to top Go down

The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. Empty Re: The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of.

Post  vareekasame Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 am

NEw thing you can right click a direction to expand the selection. good for making it taller

vareekasame

Back to top Go down

The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of. Empty Re: The Guide to the new protection thingy which I don't know the name of.

Post  vareekasame Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 am

Also jimmy can you config it so we can tp in the protect area?

vareekasame

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:17 pm

vareekasame wrote:After many trail and error, I figure out how to customise the iron block protection plugin. You need to place the block on a corner of your stuff then get a pickaxe and hold shift then left click it. Then it will turn into glass now you need to go to the opposite corner and left click it like when you are using the res. it will mkae a cge of glass showing the area that is selected. Now go back to the iron block and shift left click again and VOLA you are done. That all i figure for now

Excellent that you took the time to figure this out and share!
Ace
Ace
Admin
Admin

http://www.forum.playcitycraft.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down