Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Minecraft Server Host!
Video of the Week
Latest topics
» A tribute to CityCraft, and Aces.
The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 8:09 am by yugiohsecret

» CityCraft Back Up
The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:45 am by BenjoFTW

» Possibilities on restarting CityCraft again..
The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm by BenjoFTW

» Greetings friends.
The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:48 pm by BenjoFTW

» Tekkit Server WhiteList
The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am by tkdwilbur

» CityCraft is back! READ
The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 pm by gnr75

» Aces, if you can see this please take a minute to read.
The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 pm by gnr75

» THIS IS AN OUTDATED WEBSITE!!! INFOMATION HERE
The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 pm by yugiohsecret

» New Awesome Server
The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 pm by cheddar_7

The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?!

4 posters

Go down

The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! Empty The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?!

Post  WolfMan852 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:00 am

Ok, this is similar to the "Factions 'buy' and 'insergo' are hacking" thread, except with two people

First of all there was natechar who was running into the little pvp area we made for new players trying to fight, he was killed repeatedly but for some strange reason even without armor he put up a good fist vs sword fight.

Then there's Dylan something... He's the main problem, so i was in the pvp area just having fun with darandri and chedd, other ally factions and amazingly enough some enemy factions joined in to joke around with us against the other players. Shinysnivyds was present with me in real life during this incident and you can ask him on the server. Anyways, i was barely taking damage and after a while i killed dylan again, only for him to come back a long time after i killed him running at me like a maniac and KILLED me without me even getting the chance to turn around and stop him. He later logged out and came back only to do /spawn to keep my items, and thus he was pvp logging AND possibly hacking, i mean really, I HAD ENCHANTED ARMOR! He killed me too fast for me to even get some screenshots of him but i believe that its in the console log where it shows him logging off after he killed me. He later went on to tease me and start being a total n00b/ass with natechar tagging along like the grunt he is. I admit it, i ragequit and didn't come back onto the server since then, i lost the will to play now and i decided its time to get this off my chest. Please just do something about this suspicious death or at least i dunno give me something to convince me to play again.

Something...
WolfMan852
WolfMan852
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! Empty Re: The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?!

Post  Ace Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 am

Posting with out evidence such as fraps videos which is easily activated with 1 button if have running in background. Makes it rather hard for me to justify a decision for discipline.
Ace
Ace
Admin
Admin

http://www.forum.playcitycraft.com

Back to top Go down

The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! Empty Well yes but...

Post  WolfMan852 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:10 am

Ace wrote:Posting with out evidence such as fraps videos which is easily activated with 1 button if have running in background. Makes it rather hard for me to justify a decision for discipline.

I'm not just gonna follow dylan around with fraps on, he was using my sword after he killed me so even if i used fraps after my unplanned death it would be useless, i mean really by then i'd be the weaker player
WolfMan852
WolfMan852
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! Empty Re: The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?!

Post  JayJayez115 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:41 pm

I actually noticed that fists get SO much stronger in the 1.3 patch. Maybe that is the reason.

JayJayez115
Level 1

Back to top Go down

The hell? I DIED FROM A FISTFIGHT?! Empty Reply to The main post

Post  Cjs51099 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Also the fact that the server added "Mcmmo" which can now give you a unarmed skill that makes you even more stronger.

Cjs51099

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum