Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Minecraft Server Host!
Video of the Week
Latest topics
» A tribute to CityCraft, and Aces.
I would like to apply to help you all. EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 8:09 am by yugiohsecret

» CityCraft Back Up
I would like to apply to help you all. EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:45 am by BenjoFTW

» Possibilities on restarting CityCraft again..
I would like to apply to help you all. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm by BenjoFTW

» Greetings friends.
I would like to apply to help you all. EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:48 pm by BenjoFTW

» Tekkit Server WhiteList
I would like to apply to help you all. EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am by tkdwilbur

» CityCraft is back! READ
I would like to apply to help you all. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 pm by gnr75

» Aces, if you can see this please take a minute to read.
I would like to apply to help you all. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 pm by gnr75

» THIS IS AN OUTDATED WEBSITE!!! INFOMATION HERE
I would like to apply to help you all. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 pm by yugiohsecret

» New Awesome Server
I would like to apply to help you all. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 pm by cheddar_7

I would like to apply to help you all.

2 posters

Go down

I would like to apply to help you all. Empty I would like to apply to help you all.

Post  Iceyball989 Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Alright, so I am here to ask if I may join your team! I do not know if you are accepting people currently, but a mod asked me if I had applied to become a mod ( I didn't know you could) so I assumed you can. If this is the wrong place please tell me!

So, a little bit of stuff I am good in:
- Making Arenas : I have built many before, which you can see here. This is fairly large, and it is not done ( I was waiting for tripwire in 1.3). It has many puzzles to solve and traps to get stuck in. I do not expect you all to want to use it, it is just an example of what I can do. It took me about 2 hrs to make it (but that was setting up the red stone for the traps and hand building all the houses, the terrain was easy and only took about 10 minutes). As you can see I am very good with world edit.

- Working with plugins: I have ran two servers before, with with hamachi, and another with a VPS (connecting with an SSH client). This basically means I can be sure to help with any problems you might have plugin-wise. I can also use many plugins such as world-edit and the survival games plugin (+ many more I cannot remember).

-Being responsible: If all you all you need right now are moderators, I think I'd be great. I have been on this server for a long time (back with there was lapis stairs and before there was the stone sword arena). I have had 0 problems with mods or admins (although I fear I might ask too many questions). I have noticed That sometimes the arena may break (although I am happy to see it hasn't happened to me in a while). I am the server a lot, and could fix these things ASAP so that nobody will get annoyed and want to leave.

The reason I am so eager to work is because I love this server and want to be a part of helping it become even better!

Thank you reading this!

-Icey (IGN: "Master_Chief_117")

Iceyball989

Back to top Go down

I would like to apply to help you all. Empty Re: I would like to apply to help you all.

Post  gnr75 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Verry nice application Smile! I love the arena Surprised Good luck Very Happy

gnr75
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

I would like to apply to help you all. Empty Re: I would like to apply to help you all.

Post  Iceyball989 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:23 am

gnr75 wrote:Verry nice application Smile! I love the arena Surprised Good luck Very Happy
Thanks! I have a lot of ideas for arenas. If they accept my application I will start on them!

- Map that has a huge crater and a meteorite in it. Fire everywhere and massive dead trees scattered around

- Map that is in a house, but everything is huge. Like big sink and big bed.

-If possible, I'd make a map in The End. But it would look like it was on the moon. Massive craters and space debris everywhere.

Anyways, thanks for replying!

Iceyball989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down