Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Server info is hg.playcitycraft.com:25587
playcitycraft.com:25587
Vote at www.vote.playcitycraft.com to recieve 3 Diamonds/$150 mc money per vote!
Join us on mumble voice chat server at 184.154.31.52 Port 63056 Password CityCraft (can download at www.mumble.com for free)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Minecraft Server Host!
Video of the Week
Latest topics
» A tribute to CityCraft, and Aces.
PvP out of hand EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 8:09 am by yugiohsecret

» CityCraft Back Up
PvP out of hand EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:45 am by BenjoFTW

» Possibilities on restarting CityCraft again..
PvP out of hand EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm by BenjoFTW

» Greetings friends.
PvP out of hand EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:48 pm by BenjoFTW

» Tekkit Server WhiteList
PvP out of hand EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am by tkdwilbur

» CityCraft is back! READ
PvP out of hand EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 pm by gnr75

» Aces, if you can see this please take a minute to read.
PvP out of hand EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 pm by gnr75

» THIS IS AN OUTDATED WEBSITE!!! INFOMATION HERE
PvP out of hand EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 pm by yugiohsecret

» New Awesome Server
PvP out of hand EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 pm by cheddar_7

PvP out of hand

2 posters

Go down

PvP out of hand Empty PvP out of hand

Post  WolfMan852 Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Actually this is about the new pvp area

Many complaints of ridiculously pointless (and suspicious) kills near spawn have been reported (Ok i admit it before anybody else does it for me, i did kill some players with no items just for fun, but hey its pvp) and it has clearly gotten out of hand, such as people being stupid and knocking people into lava just to kill them again and call them weaklings and other similar issues that involve trolling

I'll update this later as i go on the server again and see whats changed and whats caught on and i'll see if i can request a solution based on how its doing, and perhaps this will be fixed once factions are on?

[UPDATE 8-10-12 9:28 AM]
I've seen that many itemless players get ridiculous knockback combos, and thus explains the abuse of this, perhaps the critical hit combo is too high or its pure hacks. but something needs to be done about this since us players who worked for their inventory die from falling off ledges by these strange knockback streaks, and go to see them use their items when they arent sure if its just the server or hacks. I am aware that the lava is gone and i appreciate that
WolfMan852
WolfMan852
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

PvP out of hand Empty Re: PvP out of hand

Post  Ace Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Understand how this could be very annoying, and may i suggest if you see this offer to help guide them. Because as a pvp server this is expected. Some of the more powerfull players should make friends with the new guys, potentially can be your new ally, friend, or even become an enemy. But at least you did your best to be nice person.
Ace
Ace
Admin
Admin

http://www.forum.playcitycraft.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum